Sunday, September 28, 2014

Overdue update...

It's been a long, looooong time since my last blog entry.  Seven months... is that possible? 

I have to say not a whole lot has happened on the layout.  Life took over for a while.  It happens. 

But now, I'm slowly getting back to things.  Good thing I'm not working against a deadline.  Good thing I have many healthy years ahead of me.

These pix were taken at our last work session.  Primary focus of the night was wiring, specifically snaking the two buss lines through the Swiss cheese holes throughout the underbelly of the bench work. 


 
Electrician's best friends.
...Swiss cheese...
"Head Electrician"?  Or Swiss cheese mouse?
The result of my wiring skills.  Yup, not so hot.  Or should I say "too hot"?!
Electrician's apprentice.
Can't have too many apprentices.  Apprenticii?
The paint shop.
Workin' on some detail.
Can you see me now?!
Figuring out the track plan in the next town.
Oh!  You want me to work?
Okayyyyyy.
Manchester track plan northbound (revision I).
Manchester track plan northbound (revision II)


No comments:

Post a Comment